This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Sylvia 11 months, 2 weeks ago.
June 15, 2019 at 3:01 pm #1191
Deadline: 31 July 2019
The Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng (TSLSC) scholarship presents the perfect opportunity to build the foundations for your career. Pursue your ambitions at university level for a headstart in an exciting career with IOI Group. Chase your dreams with us and we will groom you into future leaders.
The IOI Group is a global integrated palm-oil company and one of the largest property and investment companies in Malaysia.
Fields of Study
Local university (public / private / foreign branch campus)
1. Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics / Mechatronics / Electrical & Instrument / Chemical / Chemical Process)
3. Food Science
4. Applied Science
5. Corporate Communication / Mass Communication / Journalism / Public Relation
6. Sustainable Development / Environmental Science / Environmental & Sustainability Management / Social Science
7. Accounting / Finance / ACCA
8. Agriculture / Forestry / Horticulture / Plantation Management
2. Applied Science
Scholarship recipients will be required to serve the IOI Group upon graduation at various locations in Malaysia. The bond period will depend on the amount of the scholarship.
Undergraduate Academic Requirements:
Obtained the following minimum pre-university results:
1. STPM/A Level – minimum 2As
2. Unified Examination of Chinese Schools (UEC-SM3)
3. Foundation – CGPA of minimum 3.5
4. Australian TER – minimum 90.0
5. First/Second year undergraduates must have a current CGPA of at least 3.3, Upper Second-Class Honours or equivalent.
6. Possess outstanding co-curricular achievements and leadership qualities.
7. willing to serve an employment bond with IOI Group for a specified period upon successful completion of studies.
8. Must not be receiving any form of scholarships from other organisations and be free of any future employment obligations.
9. Those currently pursuing Foundation studies and Pre-Degree Programmes are not eligible to apply.
Postgraduate Academic Requirements:
Graduated with a CGPA of at least 3.3 or Upper Second Class Honours Degree
Click here for more info: http://yayasan.ioigroup.com/scholarship_online