Study Mathematics After SPM. A Good Choice?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  James 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Khee

I would like to study Mathematics after my SPM. What is the career prospects? What is the expected salary?

#1126 Reply

James

It will take around 3-4 years to complete the undergraduate program. If you can excel in this, the logical thinking can help you to solve a lot of problems. As it is not a specialized course, you can consider a lot of job prospects.

In terms of employment, you would need to consider your interests and personality. For example, if you like to interact with people, you can choose to be a Math lecturer or even working in an insurance company. If you like to work with information, you can choose to do purchasing in business field, warehouse management, logistics management or data analysis.

#1127 Reply

Khee

Could you kindly list out the career prospects?

#1128 Reply

Lewis

I would like to ask:

1. After completing the Math degree, if I want to be an actuary, do I need to take any additional diploma? or professional papers?
    2. Is there a wide career prospects for Pure Math compared to Applied Math? What’s the difference among two?

Thank you

#1129 Reply

Nicole

If I would like to become a Math teacher after graduating from a Math degree, do I need to undergo any teaching training?

#1130 Reply

James

Hi Nicole,

Yes, you must undergo 9 months of teaching training to earn educational credits before you can enter the secondary school as a math teacher

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Study Mathematics After SPM. A Good Choice?
Your information: