This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Joseph Lee 11 months, 2 weeks ago.
June 14, 2019 at 2:48 pm #1156
The Top Glove Scholarship Fund was established with objective of offering scholarship to qualified students who are pursuing full time degree courses (undergraduate) & postgraduate (ie. Master & PHD studies) at local public universities.
Requirements to be Qualified:
1. Good academic results in STPM
2. Has gained acceptance into local public universities
3. Active in co-curriculum activities
4. Lack of financial support to pursue tertiary studies
1. The successful applicant must enter into a scholarship agreement with Top Glove Foundation (“the Foundation”).
2. The applicant must not be bonded to any other body or organisation.
3. The successful applicant must not, without the prior written consent of the Foundation, accept any other scholarships or forms of financial aid from other sources whatsoever while he/she is continuing to receive any form of financial aid from the Foundation and/or when his/her scholarship agreement with the Foundation is still in force.
3. Each individual applicant is responsible for all costs incurred in the course of applying for the Scholarship.
4. The Foundation reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and/or the right to cancel, modify, suspend, delay or withdraw its offer of the Scholarship programme at its sole and absolute discretion and the applicant(s) will be bound by such changes.
5. All decisions of the Foundation in any matter in relation to the Scholarship programme will be final and binding and no appeal, discussion or correspondence will be entertained.
6. Only short-listed applicants will be notified via email and/or phone call for an interview.
7. Successful applicants will be required to serve TOP GLOVE GROUP OF COMPANIES based on the duration of the scholarship for instance if we provide 4 years scholarship, the applicant is required to bond with Top Glove for 4 years or etc upon completion of their studies.
9. If you wish to apply for release before the commencement of the scholarship bond or to terminate the scholarship bond before the stipulated period, you are required to pay back to the TG Foundation double the amount of the total scholarship as awarded to you.
Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical Engineering
Chemistry / Bio Chemistry / Physics / Mathematics
Polymer Science / Applied Science
Finance & Business Management
Accounting & Business
Engineering & Architecture
Law & Humanities
Maths,Sciences & Technology
Medicine, Health & Sciences
Scholarship amounting to RM 8,000 per year for Arts, Law, Management undergraduate students.
Scholarship amounting to RM 9,000 per year for Science and Engineering undergraduate students.
Scholarship amounting to RM 10,000 per year for Medicine and Dentistry undergraduate students
Please head to https://www.topglove.com/about-the-scholarship/ for more scholarship information.