How difficult is STPM?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  joanne 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Siti

Any of the stpm leavers can share your experiences about stpm| What is the best strategy to study for stpm? Is it really hard to score 4.0?

#1083 Reply

christopher

For me, the best way was practising with reference book questions.

Is it difficult to score 4.0? I would say yes, hence the low percentage of 4.0 students.

#1084 Reply

hafiz

I am a matriculation student. Second intake. I am currently at Negeri Sembilan doing my matriculation. I am actually planning to quit and go for STPM. Any opinion?

#1085 Reply

joanne

Why do you want to quit matriculation? Would you mind telling us the reason?

#1086 Reply

hafiz

because I am not used to the dorm life in my campus. Joanne, have you been to stpm before?

#1087 Reply

joanne

Yes Hafiz, I graduated STPM with a CGPA of 4.00. I would say, STPM is very difficult. It is said to be the hardest examination in this nation. Therefore, it would be unreasonable if I tell you it is easy. You must be able to handle the stress.

You will be given plenty of assignment. Also, ensure that you are focus in class. Focus on what is being thought in class and always try to study on your own. Read and read and read until you understand the knowledge. Discuss with your friends and always ask questions to your teachers.

Finally, remember that studying is about gaining knowledge. There is no point if you are able to obtain a good result but you are not knowledgeable. Don’t wait till last minute to do the practise questions. Enjoy your days in Form 6. I enjoyed mine and it was Form 6 that thought me a lot which helps me to cope up in my university. All the best!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: How difficult is STPM?
Your information: