Android Developer Career

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Liza Urban 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jabir Sheikh
    Participant

Hi there. I am Jabir Sheikh, who recently graduated from the Emirates Aviation University. My major was Computer Information System CIS. Now I am looking for a job in a high IT company where I can practically do what I have learned in my university. I want to become an android developer. For this, first I need to have an attractive cv created by the best cv services. I am very much proficient in JAVA, C++, and C-sharp. I am learning Kotlin also. As I mentioned above, I have a degree in Computer Science which is preferably needed. I have excellent coding and proofreading skills, the ability to manage the workload projects with a little supervision. I also have brief knowledge and practice of using Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.

#35318 Reply

Liza Urban
    Participant

I am also looking for the best developer to design and develop my business application for my small business of online selling of paring knife wooden handle, paring knife wooden handle, toasters ovens, small french press and etc. Can you really help me in this regard?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Android Developer Career
Your information: